08 Nov Licensed Home Care Agency For Sale: Serving New York / Long Island
Listing ID: HH015 – Licensed Home Care Agency For Sale
SOLD. Licensed Home Care Agency For Sale: Serving New York / Long Island. Healthcare company in business 15 years providing home health care services to clients in their home setting. Owner is retiring and will entertain all reasonable offers.
Service Area: Queens, Nassau and Suffolk Counties
Asking Price: $6,500,000
- In business for 15 years / 500 loyal Employees
- Revenue of $16,000,000 per annum
- EBITDA at almost 14%
- Contracted with DSS as well as many desirable MLTC contracts with overall receivables generally paid within 30 days
- Recently implemented a successful Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program (CDPAP)
- Owner functions as the Administrator and makes all business decisions for company.
- Much of staff has been with the company for almost a decade
- Licensed by New York State Department of Health and CHAP Accredited
- About 20% of census is private pay & is always pre-funded two weeks in advance
- Business operates 40% Queens and 40% Nassau with remaining 20% being in Suffolk
- No liens or outside financing debts outstanding
- Asking Price: $6,500,000
- Detailed financials are available upon request for serious buyers
SOLD. See all healthcare business listings here. Call Condor at 1-866-515-9680 or fill out the form on this page to inquire about additional Condor listings.
Condor Healthcare Consultants M&A Marketplace
Condor’s Mergers & Acquisitions Marketplace offers comprehensive broker and valuation services with 100% vetted listings including LHCSA / Licensed Home Health Care Agencies, Nursing Homes / Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living / Retirement Homes, Social Adult Daycare and other healthcare businesses for sale. Whether you are a Payor, Provider, buyer, seller, or just “exploring the options” you can count on Condor Healthcare Consultants to deliver sound advice in the arena of healthcare M&A. We bring unsurpassed industry experience and integrity to your healthcare merger, acquisition and/or other business transactions. Services you can access through Condor include, due diligence, valuation, deal structuring and broker services, integration, plus accounting and legal assistance. At Condor, we’ve got the inside track and can make the right introductions to result in a sale.